Tomorrow is the day of beautiful, wonderful love. It makes me smile.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
I know that in any relationship, there is some hard work that needs to take place, but I also know how sweet love is when you are with the right person. There is nothing like it.
To celebrate this day of love, I want to share some of my favorite quotes about love with you. I hope your day is filled with love and happiness and if you are currently waiting for your true love to arrive, I hope these quotes inspire you. Love is a beautiful thing.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Do all things with love. – Og Mandino
- The first duty of love is to listen. – Paul Tillich
- We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. – Tom Robbins
- And now these three remain: faith, love, and hope. But the greatest of these is love. – 1 Corinthians 13:13
- Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Charles Dickens
- The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- Loves takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. – James Baldwin
- You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages. -Friedrich Nietzsche
- Where there is love, there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart – Proverbs 3:3
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand. – Mother Teresa
- The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
- Love is not a matter of counting the years… but making the years count. – Michelle Amand
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope. -Maya Angelou
- You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
- Do everything in love. -1 Corinthians 16:14